Story Telling

I love stories.  I love hearing them, reading them, dreaming them, and feeling them.  Individual stories are our links to the past and our way to perpetuate into the future well after we have died.  These stories do change though and are forgotten.  I enjoy petroglyphs and hieroglyphs because they force me to ponder the stories of the people that have come before me.  How different their lives were from my own but interestingly, the meat of the stories they are trying to express probably are not.  One thing I've come to realize is that we are all just tiny chapters in the same big tale.  Even more amazing is the fact that our existence, humanity's existence as a whole, will some day cease to exist and our story will become just another moment in time.

Comments

Popular Posts