Bank of the West

I'm not a big fan of city buildings but this was the largest Bank of the West I had ever seen!  This one is in San Francisco-everything is big there.  ; )  Bank of the West is pretty big in my personal life too because they manage my money and what not.   They are my choice because my mom is a respected employee with them.  So, for this reason, I thought it fitting to take a picture of the largest Bank of the West that handles my livelihood.  Notice how I positioned myself close to the building and angled the lens skyward to accentuate its height.  More importantly, I adjusted for overexposure and then metered on the part of the building closest to me to keep it in focus but this made the sky highlights much brighter.  This effect caused the building to literally disappear as it ascended above me.

Comments

Popular Posts