Leaving Sydney


Last night was our first night out in Australia.  It was trying on my patience and my flexibility.  It’s hard to go out and party with your 18 year old younger brother.  It’s been hard in general to travel with him.  Connor is far from observant and needs incessant guidance and direction to get anything done.  One thing he does have going for him, however, is that he accepts my way with patience, most of the time.  We’ll figure out how to travel better with one another in time.  There’s simply an age difference and a relation found odd in the social scene that we’ll have to work around.

Tomorrow morning we leave for a week-long-or-so road trip up the north coast to Brisbane with a guy we met through Gumtree.com, Australia’s Craig’s List.  We hope to hit up many national parks and surf beaches along the way.  I will try to be in contact if we come across internet before Brisbane.  Otherwise, I am very excited and I will try to post as soon as I can.  

Comments

Popular Posts