Connor and I are reunited at last.  We are both exhausted and have to spend one more day in Sydney than planned.  It’s okay here.  Nothing special.  Just like every other big city in a white country I’ve been to but with a lot more Australian accents, foreign tourists in for the holidays, and Asian immigrants.  Today we stepped foot into the Sydney Opera House, bought an ice cream cone, and had some wonderful mango chicken for dinner.  Everything here is so expensive that I’m surprised I’m not tweaking out yet about money.  We have one more day here to get my New Zealand visa applied for and our things situated before we head into the Blue Mountains.  It may be a week or more before I write again.  For this, I apologize, but I feel certain that with the influx of recent updates you will have more than enough to read.  

Comments

Popular Posts