Signal Hill


Spent some quality time with the Peter and Meghann today (flatmates) and a couple of our other friends.  We hiked to the top of Signal Hill, which is one of the tallest points in Dunedin and looks out over the peninsula and the city.  If you ever make it there, it’s easy to take the road up but make sure to look out for the bike trail down as it has much nicer scenery. 

It’s amazing how being outside can completely change my energy level, happiness level, and overall attitude.  After hiking Signal Hill I felt refreshed and rejuvenated.  There’s not much hiking near Dunedin proper but I am definitely going to make a greater effort to get into what is out there.  It’s also a good way to see the area and so it’s something good for any international student to consider. 

Peter (far left) and Meghann are two of my roommates.  Steve and Frederick (far right) are honorary members.
 Isn't she beautiful?
 There are some really creepily angry looking statues at the very top that I just had to put my ass on.

 So many cool toadstools!
Finally, something other than concrete.

Comments

Popular Posts