I just wanted to ask all of you to send me pictures.  I know I'm the one that's experiencing new exotic places and pictures for you all are expected, but I find myself greatly missing all of you, your beautiful faces, and the beauties of Colorado.  I also sometimes find myself feeling like I'm missing very important moments in all of your lives and feeling guilty for not being there.  So, PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES!  Right now I'm greatly missing the changing of seasons and the colors of fall.  Wink Wink.

Love you all,
Jenny

Comments

  1. Ha, I figured it out!!!!!!! Yes, the leaves are beautiful. I will take pictures and send them to you. I am taking a Smart Board class and will ask my teacher how to post the pictures. I am technologically challenged!!!! Something I am working on changing. Yes, I need to do that!!!

    Don't ever feel guilty!!!! I am the honored one knowing that you are getting a chance of a lifetime. I was sitting on the patio yesterday at the Aspen Winery with some of my friends telling them about you. They each have children who have or are traveling abroad. Its great to hear about their experiences. I am proud of all your hard work you have done to make it where you are. Can't wait to see and hear more!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Marci

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts